Jets new uniforms

JohnR

Re: Jets new uniforms

Post by JohnR »

Underwhelmed. The New York print on the front of the jersey is community college at worst, Div 2 college at best.
JWL

Post by JWL »

If the jersey had New York or Jets in the same spot but smaller, I think I'd like it more. I don't think it makes the jersey look like that of an amateur team, though.

I will need to see these Jets uniforms on the field to decide where to rank them but I'm thinking they might at least be somewhere in the middle. There are so many current NFL uniforms that I think are bad.
JohnBowen

Post by JohnBowen »

I am not a Jets fan, although I do like them a bit. That being said...I love the green helmet as I have always disliked white helmets. The green pants look good with the white jerseys. They remind me of the early 90's look. I did always like the Jets logo on the green helmet.
sluggermatt15

Post by sluggermatt15 »

The uniforms are okay. I do like helmet most. What I don't like is these uniforms are another example of modernization. Nike and the league probably have most to do with it. The team is also partly to blame because they probably have to agree to it. I prefer the traditional uniform styles and designs - Packers, Cowboys, Steelers, Colts, etc.
Mark L. Ford
Site Moderator

Post by Mark L. Ford »

Apparently, the Jets got a writeup from the society and fashions editor at Amsterdam News http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2019/apr/ ... cing-new-/

Six players modeling the Jets' new styles along the runway at a gala event in front of the paparazzi and selected members of the "jet set"--- I can imagine Weeb Ewbank rolling over in his grave.
74_75_78_79_

Post by 74_75_78_79_ »

As I've opined plenty already on this site (many of you agreeing), I simply wish Jets went back to Klecko/Gastineau Era unis! No 'updated' version of it, but 100%.