2023 season, Week 10 preview

racepug

2023 season, Week 10 preview

Post by racepug »

N.E. vs. Indy (Frankfurt, GER) - I saw online this last week that there's a chance that B.B. actually gets FIRED if the Patriots lose to the Colts in Germany. I guess we'll all find out what happens soon enough.

PIT vs. G.B. - Each team won in Week 9. My money's on PIT to win here in Week 10.

CIN vs. HOU - the Texans have (as far as I can tell) exceeded expectations this year while the Bengals, with their slow start to the season, can't really afford to lose this one. Should be a good one in SW Ohio.

JAX vs. SFO - Two division leaders (though one coming in on a 3-game losing streak). I expect a good game in NE Florida.

BAL vs. CLE - Two of the top-rated defenses go head-to-head in this one. BAL (handily) won the first meeting of the season between the two (in CLE) though the Browns were missing Deshaun Watson in that one.

ARZ vs. ATL - last Sunday the Falcons lost to a team whose QB barely even knew his own teammates' names. Can they avoid the same fate against the team that sent last week's opponent that QB?

the LAC vs. DET - Can the Lions put up a better fight against the Chargers than the Jets did last Monday?

SEA vs. WAS - on paper the Seahawks appear to be the better team but WAS is 7 - 1, all time, in the regular season against the Seahawks in Seattle, no doubt the best record of any team in the league as the visiting team in the PNW.

the LVR vs. the NYJ (Sunday night) - the Jets look to bounce back after the disappointing loss to the Chargers last Monday while the Raiders are (from all indications) euphoric after Josh McDaniels was sent packing.

BUF vs. DEN (Monday night) - the Bills have been disappointing ever since their (seeming) "statement win" over the Dolphins. They really have no business losing to DEN but stranger things have happened.
JuggernautJ

Re: 2023 season, Week 10 preview

Post by JuggernautJ »

racepug wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:38 am N.E. vs. Indy (Frankfurt, GER) - I saw online this last week that there's a chance that B.B. actually gets FIRED if the Patriots lose to the Colts in Germany. I guess we'll all find out what happens soon enough.
Do you think Kraft would leave him over there... not pay for a ticket back?
"Fired is fired..."
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Late interceptions killed the Pats today ... O'Brien will get fired before Belichick.

The Packers had a chance to beat the Steelers but Love's quick throw went right into the hands of a Steelers defender near the goalline. What happened to QBs looking off defenders and finding open receivers in the endzone?

Huge win for the Texans over the Bengals ... the team finally ran the ball to help out MVQB candidate Stroud. Boyd dropped a TD pass in the last two minutes. The Bengals have the Ravens next.

I won easy money on the 49ers today. The Jaguars arent one of the elite teams juss yet ...

The Ravens were in control but let a second divisional game slip through their fingers. They let one get away against the Steelers as well and an angry Bengals team is coming up next.

Dobbs gets his first starting win for the Vikings ... not bad for a guy exchanged for a 6th round draft choice for Arizona.

Cager for the Giants needs to be a pro and walk towards the Giants bench after scoring a TD. Endzone celebration dances dont mean much down 28-6 ...

Tough loss for the Redskins but watching Howell throw the football reminds me of a young Baker Mayfield, who finally got another win for the Bucs ...
Last edited by Brian wolf on Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

For Richard --

Has to feel good for Detroit Lions fans to now have their second consecutive seven wins and better season ... Mo' wins, less crime'
go Lions!
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Jets might have won had teammates not been fighting for that Hail Mary endzone pass ... Tough day for Meadowlands fans.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Relax Broncos fans ... your team came through in ugly fashion tonight, winning a game that should have been a blowout with many mistakes and turnovers by Buffalo but when you barely throw for over four yards on any pass completion, miss two extra points, then give Buffalo its only lead by deciding not to play with any force on Buffalo's left side of the formation as they run it in for a TD, you know you have to just be thankful you got the W ...

A crazy game ...