Super Wild Card Weekend

Brian wolf

Super Wild Card Weekend

Post by Brian wolf »

Cowboys shockingly down 27-0 but a TD could give them impetus for a comeback; we will see if the Packers keep the pressure on in the second half or collapse ... haha
JohnR

Re: Super Wild Card Weekend

Post by JohnR »

Heck of a note for Flacco to end his career on. It was fun while it lasted.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

I think Flacco will be back John; we will see if Cleveland or another team gives him a chance. He proved he can still play.

The Packers offense will have to close this game out. The defense is on its heels ...
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Ugly loss, will McCarthy lose his job? The Packers defense was too sloppy at the end of the game. They better get their focus back in a hurry ...
racepug

Post by racepug »

Ha! I saw a stat near the end of the Packers BLOWOUT win about the N.F.C. entry based in TX having the most wins (36!) of any team, ever, over a three year span (the last three years) without a conference championship appearance to show for it. As my wife put it to me just a few moments ago: "They (meaning: the N.F.C. entry based in TX) live in a world where they believe their own hype which blinds them to their weaknesses." I couldn't agree more with THAT assessment.
Last edited by racepug on Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
racepug

Post by racepug »

Brian wolf wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:03 pm Ugly loss, will McCarthy lose his job?
Not that I really care but I'd be shocked if J.J. keeps McCarthy after THAT debacle.
Brian wolf wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:03 pmThe Packers defense was too sloppy at the end of the game. They better get their focus back in a hurry ...
Eh - they just took it easy since they had an insurmountable lead. Having typed that, SFO presents MANY more problems than the N.F.C. entry based in TX did (CeeDee Lamb, for example, was practically a "no-show" today. And he was voted first team All-Pro?).
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Rookies on display in an intense, yet exciting game in Detroit. Both defenses are nervous ...
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Great wild card game tonight, regardless of who wins. Stafford probably wasnt evaluated long enough considering his head bounced like a basketball off his former home turf, but his toughness and no-look passing has made for a great finish.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Hope you used the DVR tonight Richard ... a nice win for the fans of Detroit ...
racepug

Post by racepug »

Brian wolf wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:02 am Hope you used the DVR tonight Richard ... a nice win for the fans of Detroit ...
Glad to see the Lions win a playoff game. It's been a LONNNNNNNG time. Also VERY glad to see the L.A. Rams eliminated. Sweet!