new uniforms for 2018

JWL

new uniforms for 2018

Post by JWL »

The Dolphins upgraded their uniforms.

The Titans altered their look. I like it.

The Jaguars completely overhauled their look aside from the logo. If you like plain uniforms (and most on this forum do), then you will love the new Jaguars uniforms.
JuggernautJ

Re: new uniforms for 2018

Post by JuggernautJ »

Shipley

Post by Shipley »

The Jags' uniform redesign has Tom Coughlin's fingerprints all over it.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

I thought all three were improvements over last year, but the Dolphins and Jaguars have better uniforms in their history. The Titans too if you include the Oilers but strictly as the Titans, could be the best they've had -- as always what they look like in pictures online and how one judges them once they see them on TV and/or in the stadium is subject to change.
sheajets

Post by sheajets »

Kind of neutral on the Titans uniforms aside from the helmets which I love. The rest of it sort of looks like Seahawks lite. But their look was always a but different and out there

Big upgrade by the Jaguars. Colors work well with each other. The uniforms still pop nicely but it's looks simpler and more professional. Helmet looks great. No way Coughlin would've stood for that crud any longer than he had too

Big upgrade for Miami. They should've just gone all the way and fixed the helmets too. They look like the Dolphins are supposed to now. When they remade their uniforms it lost so much pizzazz. Not enough Orange either.
sheajets

Post by sheajets »

fwiw several Jets players on social media have teased some sort of unveiling at a Food and Football soiree in a few weeks. Probably not a full overhaul but maybe an alternate
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

fwiw several Jets players on social media have teased some sort of unveiling at a Food and Football soiree in a few weeks. Probably not a full overhaul but maybe an alternate
I definitely hope its something good. The Jets have one of the most hideous, visually unappealing uniforms in the league.
JWL

Post by JWL »

Jamal Adams had tweeted a doctored photo of him in an updated version of the uniforms worn before the 1998 uniform change. It looked pretty good.

I have tired of the current look. I have long said the Jets should have some sort of italicized number. In recent years, Missouri had the type of numeral fonts that I would like for the Jets.
Mark L. Ford
Site Moderator

Post by Mark L. Ford »

ChrisBabcock wrote: I definitely hope its something good. The Jets have one of the most hideous, visually unappealing uniforms in the league.
I would say that honor goes to the Seahawks.

On the Titans story, the question was asked "Are these uniforms fierce? You be the judge." I'm sorry, but a powder blue jersey and pants does not look fierce in any context.
JWL

Post by JWL »

In case anybody missed it last week, the Jets will have new uniforms in 2019. The new look will be unveiled in April.