The Saints "Color Rush" Unis

JohnH19

The Saints "Color Rush" Unis

Post by JohnH19 »

As much as I usually hate the Thursday night uniforms, I have to say that the Saints' 1960s throwback jerseys look absolutely fantastic tonight! I have always loved the gold numerals with the black outline. The pants also look great. Heck, I even like the light blue Carolina jerseys. Other than both teams' socks it's a good looking game tonight.
JohnTurney

Re: The Saints "Color Rush" Unis

Post by JohnTurney »

JohnH19 wrote:As much as I usually hate the Thursday night uniforms, I have to say that the Saints' 1960s throwback jerseys look absolutely fantastic tonight! I have always loved the gold numerals with the black outline. The pants also look great. Heck, I even like the light blue Carolina jerseys. Other than both teams' socks it's a good looking game tonight.
Agree, they need socks that contrast ...
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Definitely agree. The Saints have always looked better with the gold numbers. As for the smurfs on the other side of the field?........ :roll:
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

Also liked the Saints jersey.
Steviek

Post by Steviek »

Yes and it was a special bonus that they went a game without wearing their black leotard pants.
JohnH19

Post by JohnH19 »

Steviek wrote:Yes and it was a special bonus that they went a game without wearing their black leotard pants.
It certainly was. The Saints and Ravens look terrible in their black leotards. The Saints look 1000 times better when they wear their gold pants.