NFL Team Nickname logic quiz

ChrisBabcock

Re: NFL Team Nickname logic quiz

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Here is another doozy, featuring SB QBs. I eventually figured it out, but it took me a long time and several attempts. My advice would be to write down the list of the 25 QBs who comprise the "grid"...I had to do this to figure out who goes where.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/lkalliance ... gic-puzzle
I hit a dead end. I got Plunkett, Kelly, Tarkenton and Staubach and then had to start guessing.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

ChrisBabcock wrote:
Here is another doozy, featuring SB QBs. I eventually figured it out, but it took me a long time and several attempts. My advice would be to write down the list of the 25 QBs who comprise the "grid"...I had to do this to figure out who goes where.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/lkalliance ... gic-puzzle
I hit a dead end. I got Plunkett, Kelly, Tarkenton and Staubach and then had to start guessing.
Yeah, I think it helps to know which QBs will eventually be put on the grid. You know that all multi-game SB QBs are on the list, and you know that those multi-game QBs have to be adjacent to other multi-game QBs if they played against them...that might give you a hint as to which QB has to be in B1
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

...that might give you a hint as to which QB has to be in B1
...or he could be in B2. Unless they define adjacent as horizontal or vertical but not diagonal.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

ChrisBabcock wrote:
...that might give you a hint as to which QB has to be in B1
...or he could be in B2. Unless they define adjacent as horizontal or vertical but not diagonal.
Aha! But based on the Staubach clue, the B2 QB has started for two different teams...
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

aha! :oops:
** goes back to the quiz **