2015 Predictions

Jeremy Crowhurst

Re: 2015 Predictions

Post by Jeremy Crowhurst »

BD Sullivan wrote:Peyton's numbers dropped off in the last five games of last year's regular season. In the first 11 games, he averaged 323 yards, 3 TD passes and less than a pick per game. In the last five, he averaged 234 yards, one TD pass and slightly over a pick per game. Then, in the playoff loss to Indy, he only managed 211 yards and one TD pass.

The Broncos appear to be trying to avoid any exhaustion issues by barely playing him this preseason.
He was injured. Now he's healthy.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

NFC
Division: SEA, GB, PHI, NO
Wild Card: DAL, ARI

AFC
Division: NE, IND, DEN, BAL
Wild Card: PIT, BUF

Super Bowl: SEA over NE

SB Recap: Seattle leads 28-24 ... NE gets down to the 1-yard line with 26 seconds to go, Brady throws a slant for a TD. NE goes up 30-28, Seattle blocks the PAT and returns it for 2. 30-30 and it goes to OT. NE receives, goes down and Gostkowski kicks a FG, NE goes up 33-30, Lockett returns the ensuing KO for a TD. Seahawks win 36-33. Reaser picks the SB winner for the 3rd time in 4 years and goes a 5th straight year with having at least one of the SB participants correct - as seen on these forums.
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

The same four teams as last year will play for their respective conference championships.

Andrew Luck will be MVP.

Sam Bradford will thrive in Philadelphia.

Marvin Lewis will finally get fired.

Reaser will tear a rotator cuff patting himself on the back. :)
JWL

Post by JWL »

Citizen wrote:The same four teams as last year will play for their respective conference championships.

Andrew Luck will be MVP.

Sam Bradford will thrive in Philadelphia.

Marvin Lewis will finally get fired.

the same four teams- How boring will that be unless your favorite team is one of the four?

Luck as MVP- good chance

Bradford thriving- could happen

Lewis being canned- good chance

Reaser bragging about being right- good chance 'cause that's what he does (not casting judgment; just stating facts) and because his predictions are not outlandish and the favorites have done well in recent years as the NFL has become predictable and NBA-like in that way
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

Citizen wrote:The same four teams as last year will play for their respective conference championships.

That's what I was thinking, too. The same four. Not the rotator cuff, that will be fine.
JWL

Post by JWL »

Reaser wrote:

That's what I was thinking, too. The same four. Not the rotator cuff, that will be fine.
Seems like a decent chance to me. I'd rather see something like Dallas, Atlanta, Denver and Baltimore. I don't envision any of the teams I like (Jets) or kind of like (Cardinals, Panthers, Saints) getting there.
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

AFC - New England, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver, with Baltimore and Buffalo as wild cards
NFC - Dallas, Green Bay, Carolina, Seattle, with Philadelphia and Detroit as wild cards

Super Bowl -Dallas (well, it's my team!) vs. indianapolis
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

New England, Buffalo, Miami, Jets

Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland

Indianapolis, Houston, Tennessee, Jacksonville

Denver, San Diego, Kansas City, Oakland

Philadelphia, Dallas, Giants, Washington

Green Bay, Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago

New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay

St. Louis, Seattle, Arizona, San Francisco

Wild Cards: San Diego, Kansas City Dallas, Seattle

Super Bowl: Broncos over Packers
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen