Where are the gamebooks now on NFL.com?

NWebster

Where are the gamebooks now on NFL.com?

Post by NWebster »

Looking on NFL. Com for the pdf gamebooks from last night and I cannot find it, have they hidden them somewhere new?
Rupert Patrick

Re: Where are the gamebooks now on NFL.com?

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I didn't see it there but I did find it at the Patriots website:

http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/09/10 ... iots-stats

Perhaps the NFL Media section has them.

UPDATE: I submitted an email to the NFL.com website today asking where the game book for the Steelers Patriots game was located and whether they were making them available for the 2015 season. I don't know if they will respond, but I guess by this time tomorrow if there are no game books available on their site we will know. If they aren't available on their site I wouldn't not encourage others to perhaps drop them an email at NFL.com to suggest they make them available again, if you know what I mean.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
TodMaher

Post by TodMaher »

I always get them from the NFLGSIS site. I think the NFL Media site has them, too, but they post them on the NFLGSIS as soon as they are finished and are always the most up-to-date versions.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

It looks like they are putting some of the week 1 gamebooks are on NFL.com, but some of the early games are still missing. I'm sure they will get this fixed.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

TodMaher wrote:I always get them from the NFLGSIS site. I think the NFL Media site has them, too, but they post them on the NFLGSIS as soon as they are finished and are always the most up-to-date versions.
Same.
Jeremy Crowhurst

Post by Jeremy Crowhurst »

How does one get access? There's no obvious way to register on the site.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

The login is the same as the password, it's three letters long, and a clue can be found on my avatar.