NFL Now being discontinued

MatthewToy

NFL Now being discontinued

Post by MatthewToy »

http://cordcuttersnews.com/the-nfl-is-a ... g-service/

I got the same email the other day. Just went on there and all 860 yearbooks had been taken down. I hope whatever that new service they have puts them back up plus all the missing ones.
BD Sullivan

Re: NFL Now being discontinued

Post by BD Sullivan »

Why would anyone want to pay a few dollars a month (or more?) for the NFL Network? Their programming consists of regurgitating the same news all day long or going into overkill and endless discussion about a single game, player or event.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

Another failure under Goodell's watch, like NFL Magazine.

NFL Game Rewind is done now, too. Though the e-mail I got read more like a re-branding and the 'new' version will have some additional features. I just have it for the coaches film, don't need it for the TV broadcasts since I've long had Sunday Ticket.

I never had the need for NFL Now, didn't seem to offer anything I didn't already have or have access to.
rhickok1109

Post by rhickok1109 »

Not being familiar with NFL Now, I completely misread the headline; I thought it said the NFL is being discontinued now :D
MatthewToy

Post by MatthewToy »

Update: The yearbooks are back up so watch them while you can.
MatthewToy

Post by MatthewToy »

rhickok1109 wrote:Not being familiar with NFL Now, I completely misread the headline; I thought it said the NFL is being discontinued now :D
Ha! I'd like to think my English is better than that.