KNOWN ISSUES

JohnTurney

Re: KNOWN ISSUES

Post by JohnTurney »

Veeshik_ya wrote:John...John...John...put away the vitriol. Not everybody in the forum is going to give you an "attaboy" every time you fart.

It doesn't mean they don't like you.
Case in point. That only took one minute.
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

JohnTurney wrote:
Veeshik_ya wrote:John...John...John...put away the vitriol. Not everybody in the forum is going to give you an "attaboy" every time you fart.

It doesn't mean they don't like you.
Case in point. That only took one minute.
John, why are you so insecure? Tell you what: you're the king, you're the master, you know more than anybody, the PFRA revolves around you. Sorry for not recognizing that earlier. My mistake. Will you forgive me?
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Veeshik_ya wrote: John, why are you so insecure? Tell you what: you're the king, you're the master, you know more than anybody, the PFRA revolves around you. Sorry for not recognizing that earlier. My mistake. Will you forgive me?
Yet another example of why I am dubious of your remark "People understand when you level with them"

Maybe you could follow your own advise?
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

John, there's a common thread in your posts: it's all about you, never about the PFRA.

Go ahead, take the last word. It's what you do.
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Veeshik_ya wrote:
You're welcome to have the last word. .
I doubt that very much. But thanks for your "honesty".
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Veeshik_ya wrote:John, why are you so insecure? Tell you what: you're the king, you're the master, you know more than anybody, the PFRA revolves around you. Sorry for not recognizing that earlier. My mistake. Will you forgive me?
You remind me of Nathan Thurm. At least a Nathan Thurm sketch would end after a couple minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2o8ywKqos
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

Bryan wrote:
You remind me of Nathan Thurm. At least a Nathan Thurm sketch would end after a couple minutes.
You remind me of the sheep following the King as he strolls through the meadow, unaware they're being exploited, and unaware he's wearing no clothes.
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Bryan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc2o8ywKqos
loved that character one of the best of Martin Short . .. and a great comparison. "It's not me, right? It's him"
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

Attaboy, John! Great post!

By the way, it must be tough deciding where to release your best material. Do you post it here, or do you save it for your own blog? Which one will Peter King read first?

Decisions, decisions...
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Veeshik_ya wrote:
Go ahead, take the last word. It's what you do.
What happened to this? Only took 40 minutes. :o