PFRA members invited: Bronko Nagurski Museum presentation

RyanChristiansen

PFRA members invited: Bronko Nagurski Museum presentation

Post by RyanChristiansen »

The Great Plains Chapter of the Professional Football Researchers Association will be hosting a videoconference with a representative of the Bronko Nagurski Museum in International Falls, Minnesota.

8:00 p.m. Central
Tuesday, May 21, 2024

All PFRA members are invited to join the meeting. There will be a presentation followed by a Q&A.

If you're a PFRA member and wish to join in, please send me a message with your email address and I will put you on the list of recipients for the videoconference link. We will be meeting via Zoom.
Last edited by RyanChristiansen on Mon May 13, 2024 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium
GameBeforeTheMoney

Re: PFRA members invited: Bronko Nagurski Museum presentation

Post by GameBeforeTheMoney »

Is this date correct? That would have been last month.
Podcast: https://Podcast.TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Website/Blog: https://TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Author's Name: Jackson Michael
RyanChristiansen

Also, if you have any burning questions for the presenter, please post them here by Wednesday, May 15, and I will forward them to her so that she can consider them for her presentation.
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium
RyanChristiansen

GameBeforeTheMoney wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:09 pm Is this date correct? That would have been last month.
Thank you! My mistake. I edited the date in the post.