Jimmy G gone after one season?

racepug

Jimmy G gone after one season?

Post by racepug »

I just found this: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/raiders-ex ... 32364.html

To me this is just another example of the Raiders being no better than a dumpster fire these days. The Raiders need to change their motto from "Commitment to Excellence" to "Resistance to Excellence" or "Commitment to Mediocrity" or "We're worse than mistakenly using hemorrhoid medicine on your toothbrush." What a pitiful excuse for an N.F.L. franchise they've become.
RichardBak

Re: Jimmy G gone after one season?

Post by RichardBak »

racepug wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:33 pm I just found this: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/raiders-ex ... 32364.html

To me this is just another example of the Raiders being no better than a dumpster fire these days. The Raiders need to change their motto from "Commitment to Excellence" to "Resistance to Excellence" or "Commitment to Mediocrity" or "We're worse than mistakenly using hemorrhoid medicine on your toothbrush." What a pitiful excuse for an N.F.L. franchise they've become.
They should move. Oh wait....
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

The new slogan should be ... "Eshewing Excellence"

I think Jimmy G will be back, with him taking a pay cut for a new head coach--Ben Johnson?-- There is no guarantee that Pierce will be back. This team has too much offensive talent to not get another offensive-minded guy but who knows?
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Commitment to Excrement :lol:
Terry Baldshaw

Post by Terry Baldshaw »

In the seventies it was the "Raiders Mystique ". Today it's the "Raiders Mistake".
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Regardless of HC, could Jimmy G go back to the Patriots in 2024?
He could help mentor a top QB prospect, if not hold the job, till the young player is ready. Would Kraft give Josh McDaniels another chance if BB was let go? Would McDaniels give Jimmy another chance?