"Who Am I?" trivia

SixtiesFan

Re: "Who Am I?" trivia

Post by SixtiesFan »

Concerning George Wilson, any question is "easy" when you know the answer.
CSKreager

Post by CSKreager »

I was the first QB in NFL history to throw 30 TD passes in a season.
Todd Pence

Post by Todd Pence »

CSKreager wrote:I was the first QB in NFL history to throw 30 TD passes in a season.
Johnny Unitas, 1959
LJP

Post by LJP »

In his first regular season game this player returned a kickoff for a TD (the first in team history), ran for a TD and also threw a TD pass ??
rhickok1109

Post by rhickok1109 »

I played for just one team for my entire professional career, which was shorter than it should have been because I served in the military for four years in two different wars. At various times, I was a running back, a defensive back, and a linebacker.

In my rookie year, I averaged more than 4 yards per carry and, while I never scored a TD rushing, I did catch 3 TD passes in my career. I scored another TD on a 68-yard interception return. As a defensive player, I was responsible for 34 takeaways.

Here are two indicators of my versatility: In one game, I had to take over punting duties and in two games, I had to come in as my team’s emergency QB because the starter and backup were injured. In those two games, I completed every pass I threw.
John Grasso

Post by John Grasso »

I found him although I cheated. I used PFR to find a player with a 68 yard interception return for a touchdown.
I thought there would only be one or two but there have been 19 from 1938-2015.
But using the other hints it was easy to narrow the list down.
CSKreager

Post by CSKreager »

I was the only coach to lose a home game to the Bills/Patriots and my team did not lose to them at home for the next decade and a half.