2018 Media Guides

zachary stephen

Re: 2018 Media Guides

Post by zachary stephen »

Rupert Patrick wrote:Bills Media Guide (the previous link was for their Yearbook):

https://res.cloudinary.com/nflclubs/...hw6svkaacv.pdf
Can't get this link to work? Any help?
Thanks
Z
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

For the Bears one, you have to let the media guide open, and there is a top bar. On the right end of the top bar is a little icon thingy with three short horizontal lines. Leftclick on the icon, and a menu should come up on the right side which says "Edition Options" then, "Archive, Download, etc", you want to click on download.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
zachary stephen

Post by zachary stephen »

Rupert Patrick wrote:For the Bears one, you have to let the media guide open, and there is a top bar. On the right end of the top bar is a little icon thingy with three short horizontal lines. Leftclick on the icon, and a menu should come up on the right side which says "Edition Options" then, "Archive, Download, etc", you want to click on download.
Thank you but it did not work for me.

I have never seen that box with the 3 h-bars and was excited.
The screen eventually said to Right Click and Save As. Right Click did not offer that option but I saved via Left Click
and was even more excited.

The item would not open claiming file defective.

I will continue to try approaching the matter with bulldog tenacity.
JWL

Post by JWL »

65 toss power trap

Post by 65 toss power trap »

In case you are missing some or if there are broken links, here is the motherlode:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/al2rafoi6r1d ... uFAza?dl=0