Big TO blowup on Twitter and PFT

jeckle_and_heckle

Re: Big TO blowup on Twitter and PFT

Post by jeckle_and_heckle »

Reaser wrote:
JohnTurney wrote:
You complained about a handful of minimally off-topic posts about the positives/negatives of twitter but then you post this giant .jpg? Interesting, indeed.

The thread title literally contains "Twitter and PFT" while the original post literally is about the debate between the various writers/media involved. So my previous post is directly on point and I summed up the 'debate' well, in my opinion.
Hear! Hear! Mr. Reaser

A colorized zip-lipped "smiley" shows the difference between true talent north of the border and kindergarten pasttimes created near our southern border - and then, as follow-up, a video of such insignificant matter.

Never in the history of the internet have so few sputtered so much about something so trivial.
"ROGER THAT"
jeckle_and_heckle

Re: Big TO blowup on Twitter and PFT

Post by jeckle_and_heckle »

Reaser wrote: You complained about a handful of minimally off-topic posts about the positives/negatives of twitter but then you post this giant .jpg? Interesting, indeed.

The thread title literally contains "Twitter and PFT" while the original post literally is about the debate between the various writers/media involved. So my previous post is directly on point and I summed up the 'debate' well, in my opinion.
Yeah, kind of funny. He drops more links to Twitter than Hansel and Gretel dropped bread crumbs in the forest then is upset when the conversation turns to Twitter.
"ROGER THAT"