NFL/AFL Artwork for sale?

ChaseStuart

NFL/AFL Artwork for sale?

Post by ChaseStuart »

Hey guys...... would like to buy a piece or two of football history to hang on my wall. Anyone have any good recommendations on where to buy?
Rupert Patrick

Re: NFL/AFL Artwork for sale?

Post by Rupert Patrick »

Chase Stuart wrote:Hey guys...... would like to buy a piece or two of football history to hang on my wall. Anyone have any good recommendations on where to buy?
What are you interested in? Paintings? Posters? Lithographs? Ebay is a good place to check, or just do a google search on NFL LITHOGRAPH or NFL POSTER or NFL ARTWORK and see what you find.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
ChaseStuart

Post by ChaseStuart »

Rupert Patrick wrote:
Chase Stuart wrote:Hey guys...... would like to buy a piece or two of football history to hang on my wall. Anyone have any good recommendations on where to buy?
What are you interested in? Paintings? Posters? Lithographs? Ebay is a good place to check, or just do a google search on NFL LITHOGRAPH or NFL POSTER or NFL ARTWORK and see what you find.
Probably a painting or a lithograph. Thought it would be cool to have a nice piece of NFL art on the wall, although I suppose having a series of photographs could be neat, too. Just thinking out loud. I'll check around on Ebay, thanks.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Original artwork can be very pricey. I saw some original early '60s AFL program cover art on Heritage Auctions and it was priced in the thousands. Old 8X10 press photos are good deal. Those are easy to scan & cleanup before enlarging into poster size.
LJP

Post by LJP »

I have a few things up for sale if you are interested - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LlwynLlwyfenni
JeffreyMiller

Post by JeffreyMiller »

JohnR wrote:Original artwork can be very pricey. I saw some original early '60s AFL program cover art on Heritage Auctions and it was priced in the thousands. Old 8X10 press photos are good deal. Those are easy to scan & cleanup before enlarging into poster size.
Of he could hire a talented artist and ask him to render a nice action scene onto canvass for him ...
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."