96 classic NFL games will be on YouTube

74_75_78_79_

Re: 96 classic NFL games will be on YouTube

Post by 74_75_78_79_ »

If I'm a 21st Century Browns fan, I'm wanting to see Peyton Hillis & Co butcher the Pats in 2010 (Mangenuis over Hoodie) after beating defending-Champ Saints one week earlier. There was 2002, and the even better despite-no-playoffs Crennel/Chudzinski campaign of '07, but I would have to think that game is so-far their brightest moment since returning in '99. So much promise in the air after that triumph.
lastcat3

Post by lastcat3 »

Yes this isn't really anything new. There have been a ton of old games on youtube for quite a while now. A user by the name of stayfast has a lot of them as well as several other people as well. Just go on youtube and search for nfl full games.
MatthewToy

Post by MatthewToy »

"Free Game Fridays" has begun. Super Bowls XI and XLV. Music City Miracle and the 2001 NFC Championship Game.
nicefellow31

Post by nicefellow31 »

Discovered that a YouTube poster named Newton Minnow has posted a complete copy of the 1961 NFL Championship Game between the New York Giants and Green Bay Packers. Obviously its in black and white with Chris Schenkel and Lindsey Nelson broadcasting.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

nicefellow31 wrote:Discovered that a YouTube poster named Newton Minnow has posted a complete copy of the 1961 NFL Championship Game between the New York Giants and Green Bay Packers. Obviously its in black and white with Chris Schenkel and Lindsey Nelson broadcasting.
I haven't gone to youtube but that is the CBC rebroadcast of the CBS telecast of the game. It is the oldest complete NFL telecast available. Oldest complete color telecast is of course Super Bowl III.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
nicefellow31

Post by nicefellow31 »

Rupert Patrick wrote:
nicefellow31 wrote:Discovered that a YouTube poster named Newton Minnow has posted a complete copy of the 1961 NFL Championship Game between the New York Giants and Green Bay Packers. Obviously its in black and white with Chris Schenkel and Lindsey Nelson broadcasting.
I haven't gone to youtube but that is the CBC rebroadcast of the CBS telecast of the game. It is the oldest complete NFL telecast available. Oldest complete color telecast is of course Super Bowl III.
Yes that's it.