Bob DeMarco

Discuss candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the PFRA's Hall of Very Good
Halas Hall

Bob DeMarco

Post by Halas Hall »

It seems to me center Bob DeMarco is being overlooked for the Hall of the Very Good. A career in pro football spanning from 1960 to 1975 is a lot. Am I off base here? I want to say DeMarco should get in before Jeff Van Note and Jon Morris?

Thank you.

Nick
JuggernautJ

Re: Bob DeMarco

Post by JuggernautJ »

Halas Hall wrote:It seems to me center Bob DeMarco is being overlooked for the Hall of the Very Good. A career in pro football spanning from 1960 to 1975 is a lot. Am I off base here? I want to say DeMarco should get in before Jeff Van Note and Jon Morris?

Thank you.

Nick
Hey Nick,
One way to help ensure someone is not "overlooked" for the HoVG is to nominate that individual and to make their case here in the forum... to perhaps convince others of your candidate's worthiness and persuade PFRA Members to vote for him.

I mean, it didn't work for myself and Peggy Parratt (yet!) but one never knows...
;)

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... MaBo00.htm

Why do you believe DeMarco should be in?
(I am not disagreeing with you... only asking you to perhaps give us a little more than just a name; your opinion is valued and respected here so please share it with us!)

Best,

Jay
rewing84

Re: Bob DeMarco

Post by rewing84 »

My Personal Opinion on this is the order id go based on accoaldes would be Van Note Morris Demarco , Based on longevity id go Van Note Demarco Morris so in short id go with van note first then morris then demarco

R.Ewing