2022 NFL Predictions

Brian wolf

Re: 2022 NFL Predictions

Post by Brian wolf »

An early SB prediction ... The Eagles should win this game but I think the gimpy Mahomes storyline will win the day ...

Close game but KC over Philly for the SB ...
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Todd Pence wrote:Geno Smith will win Comeback Player of the Year.
great prediction---after just one game----well done
you are going to be right
JWL

Post by JWL »

The comeback award is just a sloppy award. One guy won it coming back from an offseason medical issue. He had missed no games and had no leap in performance in the "comeback" year.

Geno Smith did not come back from a level he ever reached in the NFL. I'd like him for a most improved player award. He is deserving of something nice for making a leap and having a really nice year.
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

My late brother Bob was considered the Comeback Player of Any Year because, at the end of the 1st or 3rd quarter, he could always come back from the corner store with a fresh 12-pack of Bud and Cheetos before the new quarter began. And no, that is not an official NFL award though it should be.

This Bud's for you, brother.....
racepug

Post by racepug »

I'm not sure how much time I'll devote to today's game. I'm very much put off by the fact that Ndamukong Suh has the opportunity to win the S.B. (again). Besides, I don't see this being much of a contest. Sure, K.C. has maybe the best QB in the game (and this year's league MVP) but he's not at 100% and a league MVP hasn't won the S.B. in over two decades and overall I just see Philly as having the better team. Unless Andy Reid can come up with something special today, Philly all the way, I say.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Great call on the Chiefs, Richard ...
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

Brian wolf wrote:Great call on the Chiefs, Richard ...
Hold on now, I was only half-right a few weeks back. I said KC over SF. You're the one who said KC over Philly in a close one.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Haha ... yes but your pick was a month ago ...
George Bozeka

Post by George Bozeka »

Please...no political based posts are permitted in the Forum. I had to edit some posts on this thread that were reported.
Todd Pence

Post by Todd Pence »

JohnTurney wrote:
Todd Pence wrote:Geno Smith will win Comeback Player of the Year.
great prediction---after just one game----well done
you are going to be right
I was ridiculed on this and other forums for this pick, but it came to pass. So happy for and proud of Geno. Been a fan for a long time, and he's a class act all the way.