Thursday Night? (PFRA Convention)

RyanChristiansen

Thursday Night? (PFRA Convention)

Post by RyanChristiansen »

I see there is nothing official for convention-goers on the Thursday evening before the convention, and I'm guessing for most people that's a chance to just relax after traveling. I'm thinking about either taking in an Akron Rubber Ducks baseball game (they play a 6:30 p.m. game) at Canal Park, about 20 minutes from the hotel, or if others will be there and would be interested, I could bring a few 1960s or 1970s era Strat-O-Matic Pro Football teams and we could play some casual Strat over drinks in the hotel bar. Thoughts? Suggestions?
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium
racepug

Re: Thursday Night? (PFRA Convention)

Post by racepug »

Oooooo - Strat-O-Matic! I don't believe I've ever had the chance to play that! (Oh, but, darn - my flight to CAK doesn't arrive until nearly midnight. Poop)
racepug

Re: Thursday Night? (PFRA Convention)

Post by racepug »

Sorry, I read that wrong. I come in late Wednesday night. I would love to try my hand at some Strat-O-Matic!!