Stafford most underhonored player in NFL history?

Zero26

Re: Stafford most underhonored player in NFL history?

Post by Zero26 »

Come on Statty you can do it! 1 more quarter.

Bucs are one of my fav teams and the Rams aren't but Stafford needs his ring!
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

Kinda ugly at the end, but LAR pulls it out of the fire. Like the great man preached, "Just win, baby."
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Have to give Stafford and the Rams credit for moving the ball without a running game. I thought for sure Stafford would make a crucial mistake or turnover but the backs did that instead ...

The Niners/Chiefs will be a huge hurdle but could Kroenke and the Rams celebrate a SB in LA ?
JWL

Post by JWL »

I was glad to see Stafford make a big play at the end to beat the Buccaneers. That team has several annoying players on it and the fanbase will be a fair weather one, but I like Stafford. I thought he was/is a major upgrade over Jared Goff and it is why I picked the Rams to make it to the Super Bowl.
Zero26

Post by Zero26 »

Come on Statty you can do this!
Zero26

Post by Zero26 »

:)
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Huge win for Stafford though the Niners dropped a huge interception. Lots of borderline hits and dropped balls in this game. The end for Garoppolo in SF ? Shanahan hasnt won with anyone else.
rhickok1109

Post by rhickok1109 »

Brian wolf wrote:Have to give Stafford and the Rams credit for moving the ball without a running game. I thought for sure Stafford would make a crucial mistake or turnover but the backs did that instead ...

The Niners/Chiefs will be a huge hurdle but could Kroenke and the Rams celebrate a SB in LA ?
Actually, Stafford did make a crucial mistake but Tartt bailed him out.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Lots of dropped balls on both sides last night. Ramsey dropped interceptions and Stafford had two potential TDs dropped as well. A hard fought game, though I didnt expect the Niner defense to allow a comeback by Stafford. Detroit fans have to be happy for him but the team still has one more game.
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

I've been saying for years that all Stafford needed was a decent team around him. Of course, the same can be said of many QBs, past and present. Some get the opportunity, others don't. Some take advantage of the opportunity, others don't. But having seen every game the guy played for a dozen seasons, the idea that Stafford was just padding his stats all those years in Detroit always struck me as ludicrous. Let's see if he can clear the final hurdle in a couple weeks. Obviously, a lot of us guys in Detroit are pulling for him.