Great Plains Chapter (official)

RyanChristiansen

Great Plains Chapter (official)

Post by RyanChristiansen »

I am pleased to announce that the Professional Football Researchers Association board of directors has approved the establishment of the Great Plains Chapter of the PFRA, which will serve members in Iowa, Manitoba, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Saskatchewan, and South Dakota. If you are a member of the PFRA in one of these states or provinces or are interested in joining the PFRA to participate in the Great Plains Chapter, please let me know in a reply so that I can establish email contact with you.
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium
JuggernautJ

Re: Great Plains Chapter (official)

Post by JuggernautJ »

I am not eligible to join but I wanted to pass along my congratulations, Ryan.
I wish you and the Great Plains Chapter nothing but success and I look forward to hearing about your ongoing contributions to the PFRA and the history of our great game.

All the best!

J.
RyanChristiansen

Re: Great Plains Chapter (official)

Post by RyanChristiansen »

JuggernautJ wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:53 pm I am not eligible to join but I wanted to pass along my congratulations, Ryan.
I wish you and the Great Plains Chapter nothing but success and I look forward to hearing about your ongoing contributions to the PFRA and the history of our great game.

All the best!

J.
Thanks. There are currently only a total of 16 members within those seven states and provinces, and so it's definitely a "growth opportunity" to get the chapter off the ground.
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium