CFL questions

John Grasso

Re: CFL questions

Post by John Grasso »

I really enjoyed the Ottawa-Edmonton game yesterday played in the snow and wind
with weather mimicking that outside my window.

But why does ESPN only televise occasional CFL games (and not the 2nd game yesterday).
Surely the Western Championship was just as worthy of being on tv as the Eastern one
and it would have gone head-to-head against only one NFL game here rather than
the two earlier ones.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

John Grasso wrote:I really enjoyed the Ottawa-Edmonton game yesterday played in the snow and wind

But why does ESPN only televise occasional CFL games (and not the 2nd game yesterday).
Surely the Western Championship was just as worthy of being on tv as the Eastern one
the two earlier ones.
It was on ESPN3.
JWL

Post by JWL »

Reaser wrote:
John Grasso wrote:I really enjoyed the Ottawa-Edmonton game yesterday played in the snow and wind

the two earlier ones.
It was on ESPN3.
Is ESPN3 some online only thing? I don't do streaming. I don't even know how Netflix works. When it comes to that kind of stuff I am like Bill Belichick taking about FaceTime and YourFace and MyBook.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

JWL wrote:Is ESPN3 some online only thing? I don't do streaming. I don't even know how Netflix works. When it comes to that kind of stuff I am like Bill Belichick taking about FaceTime and YourFace and MyBook.
Sort of. It's free so you don't have to subscribe to it, a la Netflix. It's streaming so you would need internet/wifi and depending on your devices you can have it on your TV, pc, laptop, tablet, phone, xbox, etc ...

I only use it on my TV and pc (which my monitor is like a 4th "TV", for me.)