PFRA Nominations and Election (A Gentle Reminder)

oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

I have been asked to (gently) remind everyone that nominations for the upcoming election of PFRA officers
must be submitted by April 1st.

If you do not have Jeffrey Miller's e-mail address, it is listed in a number of issues of Coffin Corner or
you can PM me and I will give it to you.

This round-about procedure is necessary because no one has contacted Jeff to help him
with his access problem which is mentioned in an earlier thread.
(That thread has been bumped forward.)

Remember: Nominations to Jeffrey Miller by April 1st
For: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer
Thank you.
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
cdwillis
Site Moderator

Re: PFRA Nominations and Election (A Gentle Reminder)

Post by cdwillis »

Since I know Jeff personally for many years, I have dealt with him about this issue away from the Forum.
No need to clutter up the Forum when I can deal with him personally. Thanks.

Chris Willis
PFRA
cdwillis
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

cdwillis » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:04 pm
"Since I know Jeff personally for many years, I have dealt with him about this issue away from the Forum.
Chris Willis
PFRA
"

I believe Jeff will tell you that, as of yesterday, NO ONE had responded to his request for help needed
as indicated in his earlier thread created March 4 of the current year.
(Current year is noted because, as you know, some of your oversights date from May 2014.)

If this be clutter, then it is clutter caused by a lack of attention or ability to attend to the many matters
that have been mentioned concerning deficiencies by those tasked with that responsibility.
The forum is not the only segment of this web site suffering and one does not need the Eye of Providence
to find the others - only the interest and desire to serve the membership in the manner directed.
id est PFRA
~ Arnie Weinmeister
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

cdwillis wrote:Since I know Jeff personally for many years, I have dealt with him about this issue away from the Forum.

Chris Willis
PFRA
Have to say, Chris, I find this response absolutely baffling. A number of people have mentioned struggling with technical issues. That nobody representing the forum will officially acknowledge the problem is puzzling enough. But to have someone step up, say they know of a work-around, then imply only a personal friend is worthy of receiving instructions via a private message...well, that's what's called a real head scratcher. Apparently Jeff is worthy of your attention but James, who has given up, isn't?

Why can't the problem be acknowledged and solved openly? What's the deep dark secret?

Whatever the reason, I guess you should be congratulated for taking care of a buddy. Keep up the good work.
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

Veeshik_ya » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:43 pm

cdwillis wrote:
Since I know Jeff personally for many years, I have dealt with him about this issue away from the Forum.
Chris Willis
PFRA

Have to say, Chris, I find this response absolutely baffling. A number of people have mentioned struggling with technical issues. That nobody representing the forum will acknowledge the problem is puzzling. But to have someone step up, say they know of a work-around, then imply only a personal friend is worthy of receiving instructions via a private message...well, that's what they call a real head scratcher.
Apparently Jeff is worthy of your attention, but James, who has given up, isn't.
Why can't the problem be acknowledged and solved openly? What's the deep dark secret? What is wrong with you people?
Veeshik_ya

Hear! Hear!

A lack of openness and deep dark secrets have plagued this association since the current leadership took the chair.
These pages are filled with inquiries and complaints about the troublesome and aggravating and unfair practices
against the membership and to imply that this is okay as long as these things affect those not personally known
to the directors is a flagrant violation of the laws of fairness and propriety.

I daresay it also denies the membership its entitlement.
Are not the previous issues of Coffin Corner to be posted?
Are we not entitled to receive issues in a timely manner?
Are inquiries as to why these responsibilities are not fulfilled to forever be ignored?
Is this foul treatment the way to attract new members?

Add to that your flagrant violations of the By-laws and numerous other displays of a lack of respect for the members
you have been directed to serve and V's comments and questions create a rather damning accusation that is certainly supported by this member and others who choose not to display their thoughts.
To ignore these matters is to continue to sell this association down the river and it is not a Green River to Paradise.
It is a foul-smelling river of deceit and deception.
~ Arnie Weinmeister
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

I'm not sure I'm ready to link Willis's response to the conspiracy theories behind the Kennedy assassination, but if I'm missing something in my prior observation someone please tell me what it is.
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

Veeshik_ya » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:02 am
"I'm not sure I'm ready to link Willis's response to the conspiracy theories behind the Kennedy assassination, but if I'm missing something in my prior observation someone please tell me what it is."

If Mr. ED had been involved with the Kennedy assassination, the plot would have unraveled by Christmas.

However, waiting 75 years for an answer is not an issue.

It appears the PFRA offers a commodity and then does not deliver - in fact, the individual instructed to deliver
overtly avoids any participation with the matter.
Is that not a violation of a contract?
How far does the corporate veil of protection extend?

V's mention of "conspiracy" is interesting. If our officers approve of or encourage both action and lack of action
by their designated doer, once there is so much as a second person involved, it is a conspiracy.
In the meantime, they share the guilt.
~ Arnie Weinmeister