Random Trivia II

ChrisBabcock

Re: Random Trivia II

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Todd Pence wrote:
ChrisBabcock wrote:What do Lawrence Pillers, Cary Blanchard & Jeremy Kerley have in common?
I will not quote Cliff Clavin . . . I WILL NOT quote Cliff Clavin . . .
Well, you'd be right. I doubt all 3 have ever been in your kitchen. :lol:
Crazy Packers Fan

Post by Crazy Packers Fan »

The only thing I can come up with is that the first team they played for in the NFL was the New York Jets.
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Crazy Packers Fan wrote:The only thing I can come up with is that the first team they played for in the NFL was the New York Jets.
Totally coincidental. This one may be way outside the box. There will be no shame in giving up. Although I'll give a hunt. The link has to do with their pre NFL careers.
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

RichardBak wrote:They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????
Riiiiiight. ;)
I'll give it about 24 hours then reveal the answer if no one gets it. It is totally possible to figure out with p-f-r and some other minimal research.
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

That Cliff Clavin reference threw me for a loss. :D
conace21

Post by conace21 »

ChrisBabcock wrote:
RichardBak wrote:They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????
Riiiiiight. ;)
I'll give it about 24 hours then reveal the answer if no one gets it. It is totally possible to figure out with p-f-r and some other minimal research.
Just from checking P-F-R, I'm going to say they were all born on the date of a presidential election. Pillers was born in 1952, Blanchard 1968, and Kerley 1992.
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

conace21 wrote:
ChrisBabcock wrote:
Riiiiiight. ;)
Just from checking P-F-R, I'm going to say they were all born on the date of a presidential election. Pillers was born in 1952, Blanchard 1968, and Kerley 1992.
Correct!
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

That's where I went wrong. I was thinking PBR instead of PFR. A Pabst for the house!
Todd Pence

Post by Todd Pence »

Okay, here's a player birthday related question. Can you name the four players who were born on a Super Bowl Sunday and would later themselves go on to appear in a Super Bowl game?