Random Trivia II

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby ChrisBabcock » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:33 am

Todd Pence wrote:
ChrisBabcock wrote:What do Lawrence Pillers, Cary Blanchard & Jeremy Kerley have in common?


I will not quote Cliff Clavin . . . I WILL NOT quote Cliff Clavin . . .


Well, you'd be right. I doubt all 3 have ever been in your kitchen. :lol:
ChrisBabcock
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Tonawanda, NY

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby Crazy Packers Fan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:03 am

The only thing I can come up with is that the first team they played for in the NFL was the New York Jets.
Crazy Packers Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby ChrisBabcock » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:42 am

Crazy Packers Fan wrote:The only thing I can come up with is that the first team they played for in the NFL was the New York Jets.


Totally coincidental. This one may be way outside the box. There will be no shame in giving up. Although I'll give a hunt. The link has to do with their pre NFL careers.
ChrisBabcock
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Tonawanda, NY

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby RichardBak » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:53 am

They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????
RichardBak
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:04 pm

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby ChrisBabcock » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:04 am

RichardBak wrote:They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????


Riiiiiight. ;)
I'll give it about 24 hours then reveal the answer if no one gets it. It is totally possible to figure out with p-f-r and some other minimal research.
ChrisBabcock
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Tonawanda, NY

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby RichardBak » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:10 am

That Cliff Clavin reference threw me for a loss. :D
RichardBak
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:04 pm

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby conace21 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:57 pm

ChrisBabcock wrote:
RichardBak wrote:They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????


Riiiiiight. ;)
I'll give it about 24 hours then reveal the answer if no one gets it. It is totally possible to figure out with p-f-r and some other minimal research.


Just from checking P-F-R, I'm going to say they were all born on the date of a presidential election. Pillers was born in 1952, Blanchard 1968, and Kerley 1992.
conace21
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 am

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby ChrisBabcock » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:05 pm

conace21 wrote:
ChrisBabcock wrote:
RichardBak wrote:They were all mail carriers? They all loved to drink beer? They were beer-loving mailmen????


Riiiiiight. ;)
I'll give it about 24 hours then reveal the answer if no one gets it. It is totally possible to figure out with p-f-r and some other minimal research.


Just from checking P-F-R, I'm going to say they were all born on the date of a presidential election. Pillers was born in 1952, Blanchard 1968, and Kerley 1992.


Correct!
ChrisBabcock
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Tonawanda, NY

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby RichardBak » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:23 pm

That's where I went wrong. I was thinking PBR instead of PFR. A Pabst for the house!
RichardBak
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:04 pm

Re: Random Trivia II

Postby Todd Pence » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:05 pm

Okay, here's a player birthday related question. Can you name the four players who were born on a Super Bowl Sunday and would later themselves go on to appear in a Super Bowl game?
User avatar
Todd Pence
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JKelly and 28 guests