Random Trivia II

superbowlfanatic

Re: Random Trivia II

Post by superbowlfanatic »

This is a great question. I had been researching Super Bowl dates vs. players' & Coaches' birthdays earlier this year, but not from this same angle.

I found these 6 players who qualify by the criteria: Lee Flowers, Nate Wayne, Rod Smart, Tony McDaniel, Reggie Torbor, Keyaron Fox.
Todd Pence

Post by Todd Pence »

superbowlfanatic wrote:This is a great question. I had been researching Super Bowl dates vs. players' & Coaches' birthdays earlier this year, but not from this same angle.

I found these 6 players who qualify by the criteria: Lee Flowers, Nate Wayne, Rod Smart, Tony McDaniel, Reggie Torbor, Keyaron Fox.
Nice going! I missed Rod Smart (he'll hate me for that), and Torbor. Add to the above list 1998 Bronco Matt Lepsis and subtract Wayne (also 1998 Broncos) because he was no longer on the team for the Super Bowl.
superbowlfanatic

Post by superbowlfanatic »

I had found Lepsis, but I neglected to type his name with the others, by mistake.

You are correct about Nate Wayne not playing for the Broncos in a Super Bowl, but he did play in Super Bowl 39 for the Eagles, so he should count.

So that makes for a total of 7 players.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Over a 7 season span, Team A played Team B five times and went 4-1. Team A's one loss to Team B occured in their only postseason matchup during this time period. In that 7 season span, Team B went 0-4 against Team A in the regular season, and 70-21 in the regular season against the other NFL teams.

Name both teams.