Black & Blue Chapter of the PFRA

RyanChristiansen

Black & Blue Chapter of the PFRA

Post by RyanChristiansen »

I'm seeking to collaborate with members who might be interested in helping to establish a Black & Blue Chapter of the PFRA, which would include members who focus on the Bears, Lions, Packers, and Vikings. During the current COVID-19 situation, the chapter would begin with virtual activities, but eventually we could try to get together in person. My ideas for the chapter include focusing on filling in any gaps in the Members Only content for these teams but also contributing to new projects like writing Black & Blue division-focused biographies for the new biography project. If this is something you might be interested in, please express your interest in this thread and contribute any other thoughts or ideas along these lines. Thank you.
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium
JeffreyMiller

Re: Black & Blue Chapter of the PFRA

Post by JeffreyMiller »

Bravo, Ryan! I can testify from personal experience that the activities of the WNY chapter have led to many good friendships, as well as the sharing and trading of information, memorabilia, fun get-togethers, even collaborations on special projects. I look forward to hearing what you folks plan and do!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."
UKResearch

Post by UKResearch »

Ryan,

I would certainly be interested in this. As somebody who seems to spend his life working on Packers history, the idea of being involved in a Black and Blue group sounds great to me.

Peter
rhickok1109

Post by rhickok1109 »

I'd certainly be interested.