Your favorite, and least-favorite, Miami Super Bowl?

Halas Hall

Re: Your favorite, and least-favorite, Miami Super Bowl?

Post by Halas Hall »

Favorite - has to be XIII, which was a terrific game. I think John Stallworth missed the second half after turning Dallas corner back Aaron Kyle inside out in the first half. Least favorite had to be San Francisco v. San Diego in January 1995.
BD Sullivan

Post by BD Sullivan »

Best: XXIII, with X a very close second.

Worst (by far): XXiX
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

Favorite - XIII (Even that my Cowboys lost, I vividly remember the broadcast of the game, with great plays from both sides, and the NFL Films piece is one of my favorites).
Least favorite -XLI (I went to see that game with friends at a local Mexican bar, and I "guaranteed" them that the Bears would won; they were incredoulous and more after Devin Hester returned the opening kickoff for a TD, but after that I think it was a boring and dull game).
74_75_78_79_

Post by 74_75_78_79_ »

I really, really would like to see SBV in its entirety (not then having to listen to it in the 4th)! Commercials would be fine as well along with beachside pregame analysis with Gowdy and Namath (and that 'whacked-out' psychedelic shades-of-blue shirt he was wearing). Come on, NFL...pay the guy already!
sheajets

Post by sheajets »

Halas Hall wrote:Favorite - has to be XIII, which was a terrific game. I think John Stallworth missed the second half after turning Dallas corner back Aaron Kyle inside out in the first half. Least favorite had to be San Francisco v. San Diego in January 1995.
Horrible. San Fran/SD had that San Fran/Denver feel to it. A coronation, not a game. I had low expectations for it and it delivered on those
sheajets

Post by sheajets »

Halas Hall wrote:Favorite - has to be XIII, which was a terrific game. I think John Stallworth missed the second half after turning Dallas corner back Aaron Kyle inside out in the first half. Least favorite had to be San Francisco v. San Diego in January 1995.
Horrible. San Fran/SD had that San Fran/Denver feel to it. A coronation, not a game. I had low expectations for it and it delivered on those