Carolina Panthers media guides

JohnR

Carolina Panthers media guides

Post by JohnR »

Hey folks,
Trying to help a friend in finding media guides for the 1995-2010 Carolina Panthers. If you have any to spare or know of a source, that would be very helpful. Thanks, John
Rupert Patrick

Re: Carolina Panthers media guides

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I have the Panthers media guides on pdf from 2011 forward. If you can find pdfs online, please let me know as I am compiling a library of media guides, otherwise, you might want to go to the Ebay or the Amazon.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

I was told to go to "the Amazon". Following my arrival in Brazil, I set off for a remote village where natives felled a tree and carved a canoe for my passage down the Casiquiare river. After 10 days I encountered my first panther, a sleek & elegant creature that appeared suddenly, then dissolved into the mist. No media guides in sight. My search continues. (Sorry Rupert...couldn't resist)
cp2k

Post by cp2k »

Rupert Patrick wrote:I have the Panthers media guides on pdf from 2011 forward. If you can find pdfs online, please let me know as I am compiling a library of media guides, otherwise, you might want to go to the Ebay or the Amazon.
I have the same. For years I have been collecting the Panthers guides off eBay, but unfortunately there are some years that have eluded me completely. They have never popped up there. I do have a really good scanning setup now though and plan to start trying to scan the ones I do have in the new year. I've tried reaching out to the Panthers to inquire about .pdfs of any of the ones from 1995 to 2010 but never got a reply. I also plan to scan the Super Bowl 38 Media Guides. I have the Panthers, Patriots and the CBS one for that SB.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

cp2k wrote:
Rupert Patrick wrote:I have the Panthers media guides on pdf from 2011 forward. If you can find pdfs online, please let me know as I am compiling a library of media guides, otherwise, you might want to go to the Ebay or the Amazon.
I have the same. For years I have been collecting the Panthers guides off eBay, but unfortunately there are some years that have eluded me completely. They have never popped up there. I do have a really good scanning setup now though and plan to start trying to scan the ones I do have in the new year. I've tried reaching out to the Panthers to inquire about .pdfs of any of the ones from 1995 to 2010 but never got a reply. I also plan to scan the Super Bowl 38 Media Guides. I have the Panthers, Patriots and the CBS one for that SB.
CP2K, you have a personal message from me. You are new to the forum and may not be aware of this, but below the ribbon at the top where it says board index/football index, there is a ribbon where it says user control panel next to it, it says 1 personal message, click on that. It also sends you an email alert but I don't know how often you check your emails.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen